Monday, January 24, 2011

A whole new world

-In the Aladdin OST
          
           A whole new world talks about seeing a world you've never experienced before. That pretty much relates to me going out of Vietnam and to other countries. Let's take Singapore as an example. In the song, they use a magic carpet, but my "magic carpet" is an airplane. I went to Singapore, and also, that was my first time being on an airplane at night. There were clouds drifting everywhere, and there was a thunderstorm, too. It was pretty scary, but the sky lit up and the view got clearer. So when we arrived, "every turn was a surprise", it was so different from Vietnam! There were "unbelievable sights" and everything was just guiding me to "a whole new world". Away from the place which i already knew for so long. It was  one of the BEST experience I've ever had



Lyrics ~> http://www.metrolyrics.com/a-whole-new-world-lyrics-aladdin.html

No comments:

Post a Comment