Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Under the Sea

- In The Little Mermaid OST
          I went scuba diving in Thailand when i was in fourth grade. It was the strangest thing that ever happened. It was so magical down there, like you were flying, but only under the sea! The fish are just so cheery down there. They knew no one was going to beat them, "fry the and eat them" from "Under the Sea"! Such smart little fellows. Up on the land, humans work all day, but the lucky fish just hang out in the corals all day. But the fish, are just like us children. I, as a student, don't have to worry about working at all. Like them, I sit around, reading books, playing games, hanging out, or studying all day long. So I think this song relates to me in a way. (At least currently, not when I grow up though. Because then I would have to work... :( )



Lyrics ~> http://www.stlyrics.com/lyrics/classicdisney/underthesea.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment