Wednesday, January 26, 2011

121 Guns

- By Greenday
            Yes, I know the video talks about love, but the lyrics talk about fighting! Which is another event that links to my life! When I was young, about seven years old, I had a best friend who was always so mature and professional. I have to say I admire her more than my old teachers, she was just so great in every aspects. Then, one day, we got into this big fight for this tiny little reason that was silly and that we shouldn't even fight over it. But then we did, and the situation got worse. Until one day, she told me, "We should stop it, this is so silly." So thanks to her, we were friends again, untill we got seperated when she moved to another school. So everything can be forgiven and solved when you "lay down your arms and give up the fight."



Lyrics ~> http://www.leoslyrics.com/listlyrics.php?hid=S72EwNHo4Vk%3D

No comments:

Post a Comment