Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Not Afraid

-By Eminem
             
             This song does not relate to me much because I don't have a sad life like Eminem does. So i don't have a lot of vengeance upon this world. But the thing that I really think that is just like me is the "I'm not afraid" part. In 5th grade, we went on a camping trip in Dalat that the school organized, and for the schedule, they planned that we students should go abseiling. Abseiling means that you have to climb a mountain,...BACKWARDS! In other words, you have to move down using a rope that is tight about your belly, without trying to look down. It is even scarier than climbing up the mountain! You couldn't even see where you going, just staring straight at the sky! But then, as I started to abseil, I didn't feel afraid anymore, and I made it all the way to the bottom! My feelings at that time pretty much match the chorus of Not Afraid. So yes, this is how I'm so related to this song :D



Lyrics ~> http://www.lyricsty.com/eminem-not-afraid-lyrics.html
(I suggest you to not look at these lyrics, because i couldn't find a proper clean version!)

No comments:

Post a Comment