Monday, January 24, 2011

Bad Day

-By Daniel Powter

            Everyone has to have a bad day once in awhile. I did, too. Everything turned to grey, and at that point, I thought that i did not even need to move on because I thought things already got as bad as it could. Guess what? It didn't! The more grumpier and sadder I got, the worse they day goes! So just like this song, I ask myself, "I got a bad day, so how does it feel for one more time?". I thought about it, and I saw what I've been like. It was definitely NOT the best feeling in the world. In fact, I didn't like it at all. So i decided to work at a smile and move on! So guys, don't give up on your life just because of what others say to you. You can be mad, but you can't stay mad, for that, is hurting yourself.



Lyrics ~> http://www.metrolyrics.com/bad-day-lyrics-daniel-powter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment