Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Raise Your Glass

- By Pink
         The second part of this song really talks about my life at school. It says, "So if you do school for cool, and you're treated like a fool. You can choose to let it go. We can always we can always, party on our own!" That actually happened to me. When I tried to make a new friend by talking to her because we had to work on the same project in the same group, she thinks that I was so lame that I needed to "beg" her for her to be friends with me. Later on, when I heard about that, I went like, "Woah! Where did that come from? I was just being friendly!!" So from then on, I just forget about it, because I'm "wrong in all the right ways". That's just who I am! So if you were ever treated like that, I recommend you to do the same thing. Be proud of your personality, because that is how you are unique, and do not try to fit in, be yourself! If your friends understand you, they would never be able to hate you because you are yourself! :D



Lyrics ~> http://www.musicstop.org/pink-raise-your-glass-lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment