Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rocketeer

- By The Far East Movements
          I've been on airplanes several times, but this song seems like it is talking about my first time being on an airplane, so I chose it for "The Soundtrack of My Life". It was so exiciting just seeing how you are not moving at all, but then, you look outside and see houses getting smaller and smaller, and you go like, "up, up, here we go!". I felt like I could "touch the planets" being so high above the ground. Then, they would actually serve you food up there. Being on planes is a really fun experience. If you are afraid of height and that is the reason why you wouldn't want to go on airplanes, then no worries, because you won't even feel like flying if unless you were looking out the window. But being on an airplane is cool just the way it is. You get to listen to music, and they serve food, and they have magazines, too. So don't be afraid to go on airplanes if you have the chance to!



Lyrics ~> http://www.metrolyrics.com/rocketeer-lyrics-far-east-movement.html

No comments:

Post a Comment