Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MaMa

- By Spice Girl
        I decided that the ninth song on my project should be about family, so I decided it should be about Mommy. The truth about me is, I didn't get along well with my family. Sometimes, I wanted to run away from them. The relationship between me and my dad was pretty much okay, but sometimes we fight. The relationship between me and my mom on the other hand was horrible. All of those things that I wanted to do, she stopped me from doing them. I saw it as unfairness. She let my cousins go there, but how come she didn't let me?But as time passed, I gradually realize "all that she did was love". She was afraid that I would get hurt because I was so young. I am pretty sure you guys have all felt the same way as kids. This song would describe that feeling perfectly!



Lyrics ~> http://www.metrolyrics.com/mama-lyrics-spice-girls.html

No comments:

Post a Comment